Crossfitter of the Month was easily awarded to Ginger Mark for January. How easy was it? Just look at that smile on her face and the determination in her fists. Read on to learn more about Ginger.
- How did you hear about CrossFit Nika? Nikki.
- What made you come in for a No Sweat Intro for the first time? I did PT (personal training) sessions with Nikki to help me in my competitions.
- Did you feel nervous or intimated after your No Sweat Intro? No.
- Favorite WOD or Movement? Upper body WOD with no running. lol
- Tell me about a friend or friends you have made at NIKA. So many friends and new family, too many to list, I love meeting new people and making new friends.
- Greatest accomplishment so far? Biggest accomplishment in CrossFit was the rope climb!
- Next goal? T2B (toes to bar)
- How has CrossFit helped with your job, hobby, everyday life? I have made lifetime friends, I have gotten so much stronger and healthier beyond my expectations. I was able to finally achieve a win at a high level in my Jiu-Jitsu competition, other women, especially my age and even younger, have expressed how much I inspire them and that makes my heart happy!
- What is your Spirit Animal? Yoda
- Favorite Song to workout to? Any song about America and Freedom.
- What advice would you give others who are thinking about signing up for a No Sweat Intro? I tell people all the time it will change their life, this place and the coaches are amazing and will take great care of you! They really care about you! No matter what their personal goals are, the coaches will help you achieve it if you put in the work!
Thanks, Ginger, for being part of the Nika family!
Are you ready to learn how to improve your fitness? Sign up for a No Sweat Intro: https://crossfitnika.uplaunch.com/client_booking_forms/1379