Karina (or Nancy depending on how you know her) was chosen as the Nika of the Month for October. She always shows up with a smile on her face, and works hard. Read on to learn more about her.
- How did you hear about Nika? Google :D
- What made you come in for a No Sweat Intro for the first time? Just wanted to try something new.
- Did you feel nervous or intimidated after your No Sweat Intro? Yes, very nervous. I didn’t know what to expect. I knew it was going to be hard.
- Favorite WOD or movement? Deadlifts.
- Tell us about a friend or friends you have made at Nika. I consider everyone at Nika a friend and part of my family.
- Biggest accomplishment thus far? Losing 35 pounds is definitely my greatest accomplishment so far.
- Next goal? Lose the rest of my weight!!!
- How has Nika helped with your job, hobby, everyday life? Crossfit has helped me to be more active, have more stamina, be stronger, and has made my posture better.
- What is your spirit animal? The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections.
- Favorite song to workout to? Anything that makes my body move.
- What advice would you give others who are thinking about signing up for a No Sweat Intro? Don’t wait and just do it!!! It’s never too late.
Congrats, Karina! And keep smiling!